Thursday 26 May 2011

a ponderance

a good days graft today closing everything down around six and going for a walk to wind down, the rain seemed to just dissapear yet still umbrellas remained hoisted, I passed a group of people all spread around trying to keep their glad rags dry each making a frantic run for the coach each time the stair well became vacant, the coach taking them on their way to a wedding reception I guess looking at their dresses and lack of coats.

I watched a woman spending her millions while sitting on a bench, staring at her lottery ticket, perhaps she had won the lottery ticket.  as I watched her face went through a entire range of emotions and thoughts, all given way to a different facial expression that, I doubt, she even realised she was showing the world her thoughts.

HER EYES AND SMILES, FROWNS AND A SHAKING OF HER HEAD UP AND DOWN, SIDE TO SIDE, A LITTLE LOOK UPWARDS AND TO THE RIGHT SUGGESTING A DEEPER OR EVEN, SECOND THOUGHT, SHE PONDERED OVER WHO SHE WOULD SHARE THE NEWS WITH, EVEN I EXPECT WHO SHE WOULD SHARE HER WINNINGS WITH!  so engrossed was I that I did not even remember to take a fotograf or make a quick film of her expressions, privacy, a sacred thing.

Peoples faces and body language tell so much, the good, the bad, and, the ugly, the sick and needy, the well to do and the less foretunate yet their still exists the same group structures, everyone with those they aspire to and those they detest, many even have those who they look down upon in their group but who, in this day and age can look down upon anyone, even the Queen has her share of closet secrets that arn't quite as secret as her status should allow.

I thought of myself and was in a way brought mixed feelings, were there more like me then the government would have some major problems, as would supermarkets, social utilities companies and breweries!  It is society that controls the status quo and not they who have the finger pointed

Oh well, another day another blog!
Bye for now
andrew

No comments:

Post a Comment